Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Windows 7, Vista, XP re-installation discs, Re-sell for PROFIT, JOBLOT -

Hello, I have loads of mixed Windows re-installation discs. I am currently the cheapest seller in the UK as I can see, only selling on one site (which is not the most popular). I dropped my price to the lowest to sell more quantity. After fees/postages costs I get £6.50 per disc. These can sell from £8 even up to £25-30 each on auction sites. Im looking to sell the lot as I dont have the time selling individually. Having to go to the post office every other day and working a nightshift its impeading on my days. I have just counted how many of these discs I have - 400 x Dell Windows 7 Professional 32-bit, 11 x Dell Windows XP Home SP2 (in packs with booklets), 12 x Dell Windows Vista Business 32-bit 14 x Fujitsu Windows XP Professional SP2 (in packs with booklets). Looking for a good offer for the lot.... Let me know if interested, Im located in Milton Keynes Thanks