Saturday, January 28, 2012

ARCHOS 70 INTERNET TABLET 250GB ?

I am selling an Archos 70 internet tablet with a 250gb hard drive. I have only had it for 2 weeks so it means it is in MINT condition, with box, all leads and papers are all still there. I am selling it because I realised I had no use for it and that I preferred using my smaller screened android phone to access all the apps and games. Its size means that it is portable and that it will easily fit into a trench coat pocket and it can just about fit into my jeans pocket. The archos I have here is actually an upgraded version as HMV gave me the wrong one. It is actually the archos 70b internet tablet or the archos 70 it2 as it says on the box. However it still comes with android 2.2 (froyo) and has a 1ghz processor. it has a slighly better resolution of 1024 x 600.. This tablet is a must for any archos fans out there. Its original price is £229.99 as can be checked on the website http://www.archos.com/store/psearch.html?country=gb&lang=en&prod_id=archos70it I also consider swaps (tablets or mobile phones) so do not be scared to ask.