Sunday, September 23, 2012

Toshiba Satellite Pro L40 1.86Ghz Celeron, 1.5GB RAM, 60GB HDD, WiFI !

Toshiba Satellite Pro Laptop in FULLY WORKING and mint condition! It is in fantastic condition! The screen is faultless so is the keyboard with all keys present. This is a great laptop for general and business use or just learning use. Like I said the laptop is in fully operational and functions as intended. Overview Spec: Intel Celeron M 440 1.86Ghz Processor 1.5GB RAM 60GB HDD CD/DVD-RW Wireless/WiFi Enabled Ready 15.4" Screen Windows 7 Comes complete with Charger and Battery (Battery holds it charge but cannot guarantee in the long run) Grab yourself a mega bargain, Collection please, but I can deliver it locally for extra cost. For any enquiries like delivery cost or any general questions, please Message me on here /text /call me and I will try my best to answer your questions.