Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Emachine "350 nav51" specs !

SELLING SPEAKERS, PHONES, MOUSE, ROUTERS AND OTHERS
Hello , I have decided to tidy up my house and I have a few things that someone may be interested or may want to use: I am selling them all together or separate: everything is in good condition, some items they have scratches as they have been used some although they have been used they hardly have any sign of used: A COFFEE MACHINE, used maybe for less than a 1 month 2 PHONES one black one white with cord, one of them with answer machine in good condition 1 APPLE MIGHTY mouse used for about 6 months it comes with the original box, instrutions and USB cable a bit scratched but works perfectly 1 used FOOT MASSAGER with UK plug for lovely foot massages used for over a month in a good state 2 SANYO speakers in very good state 3 NETGEAR ROUTERS in very good conditions with 8 cords each 3 MOUSES, 1 LOGITECH and 2 others 2 NETWORK CABLES 1 is 2 metres the other is 1 metre I am selling everything together or all separate OFFERS ARE WELCOME AND PLEAS EMAIL ME OR TEXT ME IF YOU WANT MORE INFO I CAN SEND PICS TO THOSE INTERESTED