Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Looking for Old Game Consoles, Computers & Games NINTENDO SPECTRUM ATARI COMMODORE SEGA AMSTRAD !

DO YOU HAVE AN OLD GAME CONSOLE OR GAMING COMPUTER THAT BEEN IN THE LOFT OR CUPBOARD OR WAS READY FOR THE BIN OR JUST CLEARING OUT AND NEEDING CASH. DROP ME AN E-MAIL AS I’M INTERESTED IN BUYING ALL SORTS OF WORKING OLD GAME CONSOLES, GAMING COMPUTERS AND THEIR GAMES I couldn’t list all the consoles out there, if you have a old games console and games, list me what you have, to save you time and to get a quick price try and list what is included, like a list of games and if they have box or instructions, or if it’s a console, does it have a box and all leads and working. Pictures are excellent and if you have them sent them to me and I will try and price it up and send a replay back ASAP Also let me know what you’re after – it helps. I’m also interested in any old Lego, Subbuteo items, Warhammer items and Hornby train items that you may have as well lurking about.