Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ASUS ATI3870X2 1GB Graphics Card -

I am selling my Asus ATI 3870x2 Graphics Card which is just 2 years Old, Its a beast of a card & runs all of the latest games ie Battlefield 3, MW2 & 3 at Max resolution of my monitor. Its needs at least a 600w Power Supply and you will need 2 six Pin power connectors for standard set up or 1 six pin & 1 eight pin if you want to use ATI Overdrive. I bought this Card New 2 years ago and cost nearly £300 and I can Guarantee that this card has never been overclocked ( as I didnt need to). You will see that the Overdrive is still locked. This Card will out perform the Nvidia 260 series and I have never had any issue with is card and I am only selling as I have upgraded to another ATI Card forf Christmas. I do not include any drivers or connectors but as I state you need a double slot and a powerful Power supply. Check out these Reviews on this Card. Here is a You Tube Video Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CeRv-XZ-HU Also another review http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/1358/asus_radeon_hd_3870_x2_graphics_card/index.html