Thursday, February 2, 2012

XBOX 360, ONE CONTROLLER, WIRELESS ADAPTOR, FIFA 12 +

Hello, I have an XBOX 360, one controller, the wireless netowork adaptor and Fifa 12 which I am wanting to sell. The consol is in excellent condition and is hardly played by myself. I am wanting to sell as I will soon be starting a new job and as I am going to be 24 this year Im not really interested in computer games anymore. I only have the one game as I played fifa at my friends and decided to buy a consol, fifa and the wireless network adaptor so I could play online against friends. I think this price is excellent as a consol would probably still cost around £100 if not more depending on the storage, the wireless adaptor costs around £45 new and Fifa is about £40. I put location as Tyne and Wear as I couldnt select anywhere else I am however in Cleveland and more precisely Redcar, If your interested contact me on 07584046936, text or call or email me :) Thanks