Wednesday, February 29, 2012

E.SYSTEM Intel Pentium 4 PC 3.2GHz REDUCED REDUCED *

I am selling my E-system as i have upgraded to a new computer. This PC has never let me down and i have had it for a few years now. I brought it brand new from currys for over £500 and i still have the original box and instructions+manuals for it if needed. The PC is working in great order and has a lot of features on it. Reasonable condition for a pc few years old. Comes with a 17inch monitor, a mouse and a new keyboard which i purchased after the one i got with the PC. 3.2GHz 1GB Ram 80GB HDD If you are interested in this please contact me and dont hesitate to ask any questions. It has enough memory for everything you need and comes with a new keyboard which i had purchased. Thanks for viewing i will need this gone quick.