Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Samsung 300e5z-a0g تعاريف .

HP PAVILION DV6000 (Faulty)
I have this laptop for sale that I bought from a car boot sale last week on sold as seen basis. Now I have found that it is faulty. When you turn it on all the lights come up and it turns on but no display at all. Some time one needs to press the power button more than once to turn it own. Other times it turns on but shuts down after a minute or so but no display. Some times it does not turn off and stays on. When one touches the touch buttons it makes sound. All the components like hard drive, memory, dvd etc are there as I have checked them myself. I have checked the Internet regarding this problem and found that many of these models have graphic chip problem on the motherboard itself and because of that the black screem problem occurs. It has 100GB hard drive and 2GB memory and a Core Duo processor. Display 15.4” WXGA High Definition BrightView Widescreen (1280 x 800) with built in Web Cam