Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nintedo3ds tape for sale .

A powerful Dell Studio XPS Intel core i7 4 gaming+3 gaming mouse(g500,g400) & 27inch Toshiba LCD TV
A powerful Dell Studio XPS perfect pc for a hard gaming like Battlefield 3 and COD games. I am an heavy pc gamer and I have been using this pc for the purpose of playing games for almost 1 and half year and it gave me lots of fun, satisfaction and enjoyments. It handles very excellently any types of hard games such as battlefield 3 which is a most latest hard grapic games thanks to the i7 processor and a decent ati radeon 5700 series graphic and 6GB ram. Since I have got to leave this counrty at the end of this year, this lovely my precious PC must be sold which is so sad to me.. details intel core i7 processor 6gb ram Ati radeon 5700 series 1TB harddisk wireless (obviously) HDMI port .... for more info can be found the attacted images items 3 great gaming mouses g500 logitech g400 logitech sidewind gaming mouse ( these mouses are used bit cos i was looking for a mouse that fit on me thats y i am having three different gaming mouses and still working very well and there wont be any problems when you play the game with them) logitech keyborad logitech gaming pad Two pc games battlefield 3 (willing to hand over my origin acc since i do not need when i leave this country) COD black ops (willing to handover my steam acc since i am leaving this country) And there is an another bundle available which is this can be packaged by ps3 slim 250 gb with all cod games and more for £1190.. BIG Saving for you who wish to set up your room like a gaming centre.. More info about this bundle please contact me via txt message or calling. willing to delivery only if you are living in south east, east london and for other areas, pick up only! this items must go before christmast so you still got couple of months. and let me know only if you want this bundle then i may keep them for couple of months for you! so Do inform me... TXT message are mostly welcome! MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE!!! SET UP YOUR ROOM LIKE A PRO GAMER! ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GRAB MY GREAT DEAL OF BUNDLE!