Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Playstation 3 Console (80GB) + 12 games .

Hello guys I am selling my fully working PS3 80GB console with 12 games which are: Skrim Battlefield 3 Limited edition Socom Special Forces Socom Confrontation Battlefield bad company 2 Battlefield bad company Call of duty world at war Call of duty modern warefare 2 (Case comes without the picture packaging & booklet Little Big Plant GTA IV Call of Duty Black ops UFC undisputed 2009 I also have a control pad which is slightly beaten down (there is a open crack in the bottom left part of the pad but it works perfectly fine) I am also including a gold plated HDMI cable and a bluetooth headset. (charger not included) All other things such as the cables etc are all included. I am open to offers for the console so please email me, I reply to emails within 1-3 hours. I am open to swaps I am willing to swap this bundle for a gaming computer or a high spec computer so please email me with your offers.