Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dell inspiron 1545 pp41l drivers xp -

PS3 160gb, as new, boxed, Fifa 12, GTA, 2 controllers, HDMI
PS3 160gb. As new, boxed and with all cables, pamphlets etc. R.R.P for all is approx £300 Included is. Console HDMI Cable (worth £25) x2 Sony Dual Shock 3 controllers FIFA 2012 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 GTA IV Platinum Edition To get in touch please e-mail me or send me a text as I may be in meetings and may not be able to answer my phone, Serious offers welcome and QUICK SALE needed, You are more than welcome to see the PS3 on and working before paying. No viewing unless coming to buy. Can be delivered to you if you are close by, if not then maybe a small petrol charge can be added to price depending on where you are. Location, Nr Chesterton Rd, Cambridge READY TO PICK UP NOW!!! If you are interested I am also selling the TV used for this PS3. It has built in freeview and is for sale for £70, price is negotiable if buying both.. Ask me for more info.